1. 229 total stories and over 1.32 billion unpaid impressions, including virtually every national business outlet along with more than 60 men’s, automotive, local and lifestyle publications.
2. More than 500,000 website visits in the first five days after the Sturgis unveiling.
3. An 860% increase in the company’s Facebook and Twitter social communities from January to October 2013.
4. Lead generation that exceeded the company’s aggressive goal by more than 300%.
5. A stock price that has increased by 60% year-to-date.
6. Strong dealer interest around the world ensuring the company will hit its new dealer goal of 120-140 by December 2013.
7. More than 10,000 consumer test rides occurred at new dealerships across the country.
8. Massive consumer interest, putting the company nearly 100% ahead of its unit sales goal.