To amplify Vista Outdoor’s annual Investor Day, Skyya led planning efforts for a full takeover day at the NYSE including an interactive outdoor recreation showcase on the NYSE Experience Square featuring products from Vista Outdoors’ operating companies. Skyya brought this fresh ideation to further highlight Vista’s array of outdoor product offerings. Skyya executed the experience from start to finish for press and analysts in attendance including a live CNBC broadcast segment from the NYSE trading floor.
1. Skyya secured national broadcast coverage on CNBC’s Power Lunch with a live interview on the exchange floor with its CEO for a digital reach of 142,300,000
2. An in-depth briefing with a top-tier retail reporter from Insider to build a lasting relationship with Insider’s Retail Desk
3. An interactive experience for attendees to engage with the recreation products including lunch cooked outside on Camp Chef grills, upclose demonstrations of Foresights Sports golf simulators and electric bike offerings. Skyya worked with organizers to secure permits and logistics for the event
4. Leveraged event to build relationships with key retail press at CNBC.com, Fortune, Front Office Sports, SGB Media, Outside Magazine and Outside Business Journal
5. Increased visibility of Vista Outdoor with thousands of NYC