GreenPower Motor Company (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electric-powered medium and heavy-duty vehicles including transit buses, school buses, cargo vans + more, spanning across multiple sectors including transit, delivery, student transportation, fleet operators, municipal and final stage manufacturers.
The company was relatively unknown in the U.S. market after uplisting to the Nasdaq on August 19, 2020, and called on Skyya to expand and build their presence in the U.S., gain financial and business press, and escalate the CEO as an industry thought leader across major business, financial, and broadcast media.
1. Since October 2021, nearly 80 pieces of press coverage with total estimated reach of 710,739,209+
2. Within weeks of being hired on, Skyya secured CEO briefings with top tier press including CNBC, Barron’s, Bloomberg, TD-Ameritrade and more.
3. 5+ minute segment on Liz Claman’s “Countdown to The Closing Bell” on Fox Business.
4. Feature Article in Bloomberg Businessweek – Electric Bus Maker is Making Stock Market Magic – and mention on Bloomberg Television
5. Established beat reporters within the earnings space to report on earnings, company news, etc.
6. Frequent and regular inclusion in Barron’s when referencing the EV market and players
7. Relationship building briefings & pending coverage with Bloomberg Terminal, CNN, The Verge, FT, etc.
8. Organically being recognized as a major player in the electric school bus and across top-tier business.
9. Strengthened relationship with endemic (trade) press resulting in regular coverage of company milestones and initiatives.
10. Tied company to current news narratives – HVIP, EV Incentives, infrastructure bills, and more.