Hemant Sikaria is the co-Founder & CEO of Sibros, a leader in automotive cloud solutions that provides over-the-air (OTA) software updates data logging, fleet management and advanced data analytics. Sibros supports any vehicle platform and helps OEMs build new connected use cases and business models to fix software recalls overnight. The company has established itself as a global leader in automotive cloud solution which customers including Sono Motors, Volta Trucks, Lightyear and more.
Before founding Sibros, Hemant spent over five years at Tesla designing and implementing the very first large-scale over-the-air (OTA) update system, which today handles updates to the entire Tesla fleet and has completed millions of software updates. Hemant also oversaw the design and integration of the Tesla Model X Falcon Wing doors and owns several of those patents. Hemant holds a masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
1. 2 former Tesla and Faraday Future engineers are gunning for a $160 billion industry by helping automakers look more like Tesla (Insider)
2. The Tech Refugees Bringing Tesla Software Chops to Every Car (Bloomberg)
3. Ford, Google Partner For New Services And Better Connected Cars (Forbes)
4. Sibros’ Hemant Sikaria on simplifying software for connected cars (Automotive News – SHIFT Podcast)
– Served as an intro for Co-Founder Mayank Sikaria, being named to 2021 Automotive News Rising Star
5. Quoted in multiple articles as a source and has spoken with top reporters at Insider, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Forbes and more.
6. Briefings on background with Reuters and WSJ, as an expert source; coverage to follow.