REE Automotive (NASDAQ: REE) has developed the next generation of EV platform, which is completely flat, scalable and modular allowing customers full design freedom to create whatever EV/AV they can imagine with the fastest time to market. The company went public and was gearing up for its first booth presence at CES with a number of high profile partners including Hino, Goodyear, American Axle, Hitachi, and more. WIth a vigorous news cadence, the company was looking to convey a lot of messaging to busy media.
1. Within two months, Skyya secured media briefings with top-tier publications including New York Times, Barron’s, Bloomberg, CNBC, Axios and more.
2. Associated briefings were with well respected industry reporters including Joann Muller (Axios), Michael Wayland (CNBC), Al Root (Barron’s) and Kyle Stock (Bloomberg)
3. Stock price increased from ~$4 per share to $7.50
4. CEO Daniel Barel was live on TD Ameritrade from the CES show floor
5. Over 100 pieces of earned coverage posted in the first two months
6. Increase in organic mentions in media articles alongside the biggest players in EVs (Tesla, Rivian, Lucid, etc.)