Daymak, founded in 2002, is a pioneer in personal light electric vehicles (LEVs), a growing micro-mobility market for sustainable, climate-friendly transport. Daymak is the number one distributor and developer of LEVs in Canada with more than 100,000 vehicles sold (global distribution network including 150 dealers and big-box retailers like Walmart, Costco, and Best Buy). Skyya was called upon to create and elevate media and consumer awareness around Daymak’s new Avvenire Series, a line-up of ground-breaking personal LEVs including solar e-bikes, three-wheeled electric cars, flying electric vehicles, and more – with an emphasis on the Spirtus three-wheeled model arriving in 2023 + the first electric car in history to mine cryptocurrency and include a built-in crypto wallet.
1. 50+ pieces of press coverage resulting in 196M impressions from the likes of Jalopnik, Maxim, Yanko Design
2. Quoted from Yanko Design as – “the right choice for the future of mobility”
3. Media Briefings with CleanTechnica, Electrek, Forbes, TechCrunch, WIRED
4. Broadcast Segment with CEO Aldo Baiocchi on the Bloomberg QuickTake, Cheddar News, and the Benzinga Crypto Show.
5. Increased number of pre-orders ($750M+), inbound media opps, and consumer questions